I finally have my own laptop! I don't have to share anymore!
I have a MacBook Air. I'm happy with it. This is the first Apple computer I've ever owned.
I swear, this little baby's like the lovechild of a MacBook and an iPod Nano.
For those of you who haven't been keeping up, this is the MacBook Air.
For those of you who want to bash the Air, please don't. I've heard it all about it. Sadly, I'm partially the target audience, although this is going to be my primary computer.
I'm a student who uses their computer mostly for schoolwork and the internet. I'm also not a huge gamer, and I'm going to be lugging this baby daily from my apartment to the university, so the fact that this computer's about three pounds is wonderful. It also is a little more environmentally friendly, what without the mercury and arsenic in the display, and the aluminum being recyclable. That appeals to the tiny hippie in me. =)
Also, most people who bash on Apple nowadays are the same people who bashed everything Windows. Hooray bandwagons! =P
Anyways, off to gaming. We haven't played Changeling in a while because my boyfriend's been in China and Ray's making pizza!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment