Specifically, antibiotics and painkillers.

The cefdinir (above) is to kill the infection in my big toe. They're pretty and in my favorite colors.

The painkillers (again, above) they gave me are hydrocodone. I'm gonna be more than a little loopy tonight.
My surgery went like this: A culture was taken of my infection. They cleaned out as much pus as they could, then put rubbing alcohol on my toe. They then sprayed my toe with a cold cold numbing agent and preceded to inject three shots of anesthetic. They poured iodine all over my toes, so now they look like they're jaundiced. There was a lot of blood. I dunno what happened next, because I didn't feel like watching, but apparently they cut my toenail and part of my skin. I was bleeding a lot, even after they had cauterized the wound. Then they wrapped me up and sent me to go get my pills.
I am now enjoying some ice cream, as I hate doctors. This is my treat for getting toe surgery.
I'll be getting off the computer now. Something tells me I'll pretty useless after I pop my first painkiller in about half an hour.
Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment