I think I'm getting sick.
I've met some cool people on Facebook lately who will also be Freshmen at Pacific this fall.
I currently have a fictitious person crush on Connor MacManus, the brother portrayed by Sean Patrick Flanery in the movie The Boondock Saints. I love that movie, and fuck the critics who say it's bad. It's so much more than just another action flick, and the movie is totally deserving of its underground cult. It's nothing like the horrific Tarantino films it is often compared to. (I'm also a fan of Quentin Tarantino, for the record.) The critics, both positive and negative, accuse Troy Duffy (the director) of stealing ideas and blah blah blah, cuz NOBODY IN HOLLYWOOD STEALS ANYTHING EVER. Just how many foreign movies has Hollywood bastardized? The list is entirely too long. At least The Boondock Saints is (relatively) original.
In other news, even though I'm playing in it (go Scorpion Clan!), I'm not looking forward to the Kotei.
Also, my sleep schedule's been totally fucked and the few times I have gotten to sleep, the sleep has been too short and not important REM sleep.
I need to buy more clothes for school, and I need to start working out.
What the hell else will I need for school, besides a calculator??
Warren's back in town, yay!
I haven't seen a good horror movie in a long time. Hmm.
Also, I've updated my fictionpress page! Yay! I wish I could write more often.
The ending of Modigliani chokes me up every time, especially when Jeanne lets herself fall out of the window. =(
Gaming tonight!
I've been listening to a lot of classical music and opera lately, especially Bolero. It's odd.

No comments:
Post a Comment