I'm tired of packingandcleaningandpacking and I leave the 18th and all I want to do is spend time with my boyfriend.
No offense to my friends.
I do miss Ryan (both J and N) and I know Kitty wants me to have a "shindig" before I leave, but I'm not really a party person.
Stephen, Nolan and I have been watching the Ghost School movies lately. They're these Korean horror movies set at an all-girl school. We've watched all but one because Stephen doesn't have it. I'm gonna keep a lookout for it. The movies are (English titles) Whispering Corridors, Memento Mori, Wishing Stairs, and Voice. The first three are really good but confusing. However, that might be because I don't know much about Korean culture. I also have a huge list of other Asian horror movies I wanna see, especially the originals of movies like The Grudge, The Ring, One Missed Call, etc.
I bought 香奈/Kana's latest album on iTunes! It's really good, but I guess her artist name is Moon 香奈 now. Ah well. Anyways, I love the songs Picnic and Usagi. It's silly.
I also really like Disturbia by Rihanna. She's got a good voice and the music's great too.
I bought new headphones. They better fucking last this time.
Rin and I preregistered for Kumoricon and we're also gonna try to go to the Diru concert in December.
I still haven't done the homework I need to do before the first day of class. I really don't want to reread Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer and write an essay on it. The guy was an idiot. Enough said. (Nothing wrong with the author, though.)
I hope I can get tattooed by Fat Lew, brother of Marc (my boss at Bosco's) in Portland. I just need to decide what I'm gonna get next.
I also got my hair redyed purple. Someday I'll try dark blue. What would be really sweet is if I could have my hair mostly purple, with chunks of pink and blue, and the under layer black. I wanna do that someday.
Whayne's been a DOUCHE lately. It's ridiculous. Nolan's mother's prolly gonna kick him out if he doesn't stop being such an asshole.
Stephen's leaving. Nolan and I are gonna go cuddle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment