Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

It feels like it's been forever.

My roommate's cool. She's from Reno. Most of the people on my dorm floor are cool.

I've met and hung out with a lot of exchange students. The Japanese ones all seem to be impressed with my Japanese.

I've officially changed my schedule to thirteen credits:

FYS MWF 11:45am-12something

JAPN 301 MWF 2:15pm-3:05

Intro to Contemporary Dance MW 7:15pm-8:30

Social Problems TuThur 9:40am-10:50

I have to relearn keigo in Japanese. That makes me a sad panda. I'm just glad I'm not the only freshman in the class.

There's a lot of Hawaiians here. I like listening to them talk. "Travis, you're local, yeah? I'mma get you a ramen. You want a fork or hashi?" It's awesome.

I want to go on one of the trips they offer during Winter III. India or the Navajo res would be awesome.

I need to help one of the exchange students with their English homework.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's what you've been up to, you sneaky little twit. ;D

Give me a call sometime today? Trying to figure out what's going down tomorrow. (Gonna be here for dinner? Spagheeetti is being made.)