Japanese kicks my ass. I'm pretty sure I've failed every kanji test we've had, but Prof. Maruki is really cool.
I fucking hate FYS. The whole concept is stupid and fuck the opera they want us to go see.
My dance class also kicks my ass because I'm not flexible and my balance sucks. I'm just glad it's not ballet.
Social Problems is also cool, and the professor's nice.
I have to take out another fucking loan to cover tuition this semester, and what the fuck am I supposed to do for Winter III?
The campus here is nice, lots of trees and lots of squirrels. The buildings are all brick.
My birthday's on Sunday! I'll be nineteen, yay!
The exchange students threw a combo party for me/Hiro/Nick tonight. It was fun. (Thank you Ding and Linh!) We all had our own cakes. It was awesome.
I seriously need sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment