Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Orientation...

is over. So I just have to take placement tests for English, math, and Japanese. Blegh.

All this orientation stuff makes me feel like a freshman again.

I played L4D tonight with Lee. I only actually died once, I was amazed.

Aki & Paul, our dorm managers, are pretty chill, which is nice.

Japanese trains still freak me out a bit.

I'm continuing to meet people, which is good.

Seeing certain things around Tokyo make me giggle. Mostly silly Engrish, but other things too.

Walking from the train station to campus, you can see (what I think is) Tokyo Tower.

I hope to explore more of Tokyo this weekend if I get a chance (though I won't be in Roppongi at night).

Places I want to visit before I leave Japan (if I have the time & money):
Nagoya
Osaka
Kyoto
Hokkaido (mostly Chitose)
Taiwan
Seoul
Shanghai, Beijing, or Hong Kong
and of course I want to go back to Sadogashima!

1 comment:

Baz said...

you come to Shanghai I show you a good time baby! :P :P