Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rabblerabblerabblerabble.

My ass is going to be kicked, academically.

I'm taking Advanced Japanese I, Math, English, and Chinese & Japanese Literature. English & Asian Studies (Lit) are taught by the same woman. She's cool. My math prof looks like an Asian-American mountain man.

Campus is tiny.

I'm continuing to network.

Tokyo is crazy. I don't think I'll ever get used to the trains.

I got to hang out with Mica on Thursday and Masaki yesterday. Hopefully I'll see Aya soon, I pass Meguro Station every time I go to Shibuya or Harajuku.

My phone is sweet. I finally got a bank account on Friday and soon I'll be getting my gaijin (alien) card.

Living in a different country is strange. I keep forgetting that I'm the weird-looking foreigner. I'm sure the piercings don't help.

I keep finding neat places to shop. It makes me sad because I have to save my money for food and for finding an apartment.

There has been some drama with some people but it's blown over, which is good.

My career options are somewhat limited. I don't want to teach English. I want to do something with art, tattoos, or bands/music.

Time to continue homework.

No comments: