Monday, July 28, 2008

Pain

The knee that likes to dislocate has randomly started hurting again, which is disconcerting. If I move it too much, it might dislocate. If it stays bent for too long, it might dislocate.

It makes me a sad panda.

What makes me a happy panda, though, is the fact that I now own Battle Royale on DVD. It's awesome. Sadly, my copy of the book was stolen by an idiot ex-boyfriend who probably has still never read it. The film is amazing, the book is better, but the manga is SHIT. Battle Royale is like Lord of the Flies on crack with guns and government support.

I've been listening to a lot of Moi dix Mois and Schwarz Stein lately. Damn you, Mana! Curse my love of operatic harpsichordal Japanese rock music. Psycho le Cemu's also good, though.

I like shopping with my boyfriend.

Some d-bag on myspace tried to add me the other day. His profile was set to private, and his picture was of him with his shirt off. I asked him who he was and his reply was "i'm james...you're gorgeous." Yeah... not happening.

People are lame.

No comments: