I hung out with Aya on Wednesday! I haven't seen her since my junior year of high school.
Thursday, I went to the Renoir exhibit in Roppongi with Kevin. It was huge!
On Friday, Corey, Azlan, Ahsan and I all went to nomihodai. Corey and I lost Azlan in Kabukicho. (He's back now).
I got to see Masaki again on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, he introduced me to his friend Kyohei and he introduced us to his friend Aimi. It was nice. We went to WaraWara in Shibuya, then we went and did purikura. Aimi gave Masaki and I Valentine's chocolate.
Mica's back in Tokyo for now. I'm so glad.
Aki's moving here in April! I'll actually have other Japanese friends in Tokyo soon. =D
School is killing me. I have homework and a quiz in Japanese pretty much every day, and at least one essay a week in English.
I'm thinking of dropping my Japanese minor because this Japanese class is ridiculous (aside from the homework/quizzes). This might be my last college Japanese class. I dunno yet. I can't wait to start Korean in the fall.
There are some issues between me and some other people in the dorm. Apparently, no matter where you go in the world, there will be fake ass bitches.
Kara's birthday party is this weekend. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have to agree with the people being fake ass bitches... or whatever your exact wording was. I'm glad you're doing better enjoy all the shinny things in Japan and all of it's anime glory! (Sorry that's what I think about when I think about Japan, one track mind you know).
Also, this is Katy btw! My blog isn't a real blog, it's assignments for Creative Non-Fiction. Feel free to comment though... if you feel like it, but don't crush me emotionally. My writing is all I have. Hahaha.
Post a Comment