Not really. I just couldn't think of a title.
So Kara's birthday party was crazy. I met a ton of new people, including some international students, girls from Dubai (Fatima), Germany (Sophia), and Ecuador (Veronica). We went to a few places in Shibuya, then we headed to Roppongi and went to a few different places there. (The birthday shots. Oh Christ, the birthday shots. Veronica very kindly let me stay the night at her place. I had my first hangover ever. Thankfully, I made it to the toilet in time.)
I got a 90% on my Japanese midterm!
This past Saturday, I saw a musical that Aimi invited me to. She introduced me to some of her friends. That musical was crazy. I didn't understand most of what was going on, but even Asa said she didn't really understand. (That made me feel a bit better.) The musical was what I've always imagined an acid trip being like. Afterwards, Aimi, Asa, Marie (pronounced mar-ee-eh), Yoshimi, and I all got dinner and drinks. It was fun. I hope I can hang out with them again in the future.
I met a tattoo artist yesterday. He seems really cool.
Tomorrow, I'm meeting Kanjiro. He's bringing some of his friends, so I asked Kara and Sora to come with me.
I wish I could go with Sora to Korea!
Looking for housing is giving me a headache. Gah.
Don't have any plans yet for tonight. Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
>.> TC , your so close yet so far away ... Wanna come hang out , its jsut a small flight south >.> - BC
Post a Comment