(Okay, yes, I know, it's almost February. I promise I'll write about winter break when I have the proper amount of time and the right mindset. Sorry.)
I fucking hate this.
I'm fucking tired of being angry.
I'm tired of stupid little shit pissing me off.
Why can't I just let shit go?
I've tried breathing exercises, counting to ten, all that shit. It doesn't work.
Why?
Why am I so goddamn angry all the goddamn time?
I'm tired of being filled with rage.
I enjoy schadenfreude way too much.
I'm harsh and snarky and cynical and sarcastic and pessimistic.
When I'm not angry, I'm sad or just... numb. Very rarely am I content (like when I'm having a good time with my friends or Ryo sends me a sweet message), and even rarer are my moments of actual happiness.
I'm sure my friends are sick of my shittastic attitude as well.
FUCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love
Post a Comment